Equalize Sensory Services is hiring passionate and talented educators for the 2023-24 school year and beyond! We serve children and adults with vision and hearing loss and students with exceptional needs. Equalize offers a supportive environment, where you can grow professionally and do what you LOVE!
We are not a headhunter, or a recruiting company. We are a contracting company with a heart for improving the lives of people with vision impairments, hearing loss and exceptional needs.
There are many benefits to working as a provider with Equalize, including:
- Professional support from leadership who specializes in your field
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible scheduling (part-time to full-time and substitute positions)
- Work-life balance
- Excellent compensation for all functions of the job, including indirect duties
- Paid travel time
- No extra duties
- Positive and encouraging work environment
If you want to explore becoming an Equalize Sensory Services Team Member, you should:
- be certified in your area with at least 3 years of successful experience in your area (or be certifiable in NC or SC after relocation).
- or have a strong base of teaching experience with add-on TVI/HI certification and a successful student teaching experience
- LOVE what you do!
- have strong verbal and written communication skills
- have a great attitude
- be willing to grow and contribute to the Team
- be responsible for travel to your work sites
If you are a UNIVERSITY STUDENT/FUTURE GRADUATE, please click this link for your FREE UEB Braille Resource Package.
Contact Kim Hudson to get the conversation started. Inquiries should be sent to Kim@EqualizeServices.com.
"Working with Equalize has been my best career move yet! It is my "second act" after retirement and I am loving it! I feel supported and I love the flexibility." -GB