Skip to content
- Facilitates spoken communication between the student who is deaf/hard of hearing and his/her peers and adults within the school environment
- Documents and monitors students' comprehension needs of auditory information
- Previews instructional lessons and materials to ensure accurate facilitation and application of instructional content in the classroom
- Oversees daily maintenance and use of assistive listening technologies and performing basic troubleshooting, as needed
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.