Skip to content
Teacher of the Visually Impaired Services
- Provide direct instruction in the Expanded Core Curriculum (ECC)
- Consultative services for students, families, and staff- how best to meet and support the unique needs of the VI student
- Functional Vision Assessments, Learning Media Assessments, CVI Assessments- as requested by the IEP team
- Braille transcription and production
- Assistive Technology support and training
- Equipment and material recommendations, including APH
- IEP development and implementation
- In-service training for staff working with students with Visual Impairments
- Mentorship for TVIs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.