Skip to content
Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Services
- Direct instruction in schools, homes, daycares
- Develop and monitor language and communication skills
- Develop auditory listening skills
- Identify and assess students' language vocabulary levels
- Functional Listening Assessment (FLA), Vocabulary Assessment (Expressive and Receptive skills) as requested by the IEP team
- Initial and ongoing assessments to guide the Communication Plan Worksheet and appropriate IEP goals
- Review medical and educational information
- Consultative services for students, families and staff
- Equipment recommendations
- Adaptation of classroom materials
- IEP development and implementation
- In-service training to use assistive technology and amplification equipment
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.