Skip to content
Sign Language Interpreters
- Responsible for assisting the TOD in the classroom
- Provide interpreting services to deaf/hard of hearing students in regular classrooms
- Voice interpreting, as needed
- Conferring with regular classroom teachers and TOD
- Assist in the collection and correlation of materials used in the general education classrooms and special education classrooms
- Conduct initial and ongoing assessments
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.